Welcom the New Year by exchanging wedding vows on the grand staircase of the historic Akron Civic Theatre.
The first 50 couples to register will receive a beautiful crystal necklace provided by C.L. Davis Jewelers. Bracelets must be picked up New Year’s Eve between 6 - 7 p.m. at the Akron Civic Theatre. Photo ID will be required.
C.L. Davis Jewelers is offering a discount on wedding jewelry to any registered couple.
New Year's Eve Wedding/Renewal Rules & Regulations
- Applicants must be compliant with Ohio’s marriage laws and regulations; Applicants must pre-register for the wedding/renewal no later than 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, 12/17/2013.
- Couples may register by accessing the on-line application or by printing and mailing the on-line registration form to: First Night Akron/ Wedding; 103 S High St., 4th Floor, Akron, Ohio 44308.
- Applicants must have a First Night 2014 admission button to be eligible for the wedding ($10 each)
- Registered couples will need to report to the Akron Civic Theater check between 6 - 6:55 p.m. to be eligible for the jewelry giveaway. (No Exceptions)
- The ceremony will begin shortly after 9 p.m. and will be precided over by the Honorable Judge Elinore Marsh Stormer.