Click here or the flip book above to view the First Night 2015 event guide
- Did you know, First Night Entertainment takes place throughout Downtown Akron from 6 p.m.- Midnight on Wednesday, December 31?
- Stay warm all night at INDOOR venues throughout Downtown Akron and on METRO buses that take you to your favorite First Night venue!
- First Night features great original music and covers ranging from The Beatles and Johnny Cash to rock, jazz and folk.
- There are activities for everyone to enjoy – couples, singles, families, empty nesters, neighbors, young professionals and friends! Online version of the First Night 2014 event guide
- First Night Akron is family friendly and alcohol free.
- First Night is new and fresh each year, featuring new projects, artists and musicians.
- Start or end your night in front of Lock 3 with fireworks! Enjoy the Akron Children’s Hospital Kids Countdown Show and kids fireworks at 9 p.m. and the Midnight Countdown Show and FirstMerit Fireworks Show at midnight.
- FREE parking is available in Downtown all night long.
- Admission buttons cost $10, and children under the age of 10 are admitted FREE.
- More than 80 artists and performing groups will take the stage at First Night.
- Many Downtown restaurants and First Night venues serve food on New Year's Eve.
- First Night Akron is in its 19th year! The first First Night Akron took place on December 31, 1996.